Common Symptoms of Main Line Blockage
Have you ever flushed a toilet and had it overflow onto the floor, take a shower in a foot of standing water, or worse yet, have what you flush down the toilet come up another drain?If you said yes to any of these, you are not alone.
- Toilet water level fluctuates
- Toilets backing up into tub or shower
- Washing machine causing toilets to ‘gurgle’
- Sewage may be seeping from the sewer cleanout in the yard
These types of problems are all associated with a Blocked Drain or Sewer line. Using the most up-to-date equipment in the plumbing industry, Omega Drainage Solutions is able to unblock toilets, main-line sewers, kitchen sinks, bathtubs, showers, floor drains, area drains and any other pipe or plumbing fixture. We not only get results, but also give you answers to why your drain blocked and how to prevent it from happening in the future.
A main line blockage is caused by many factors some of the more common factors are:
- Years of sludge build up.
- Tree Roots In the Line. Years of root growth inside of your pipe may have actually done damage to your pipe from the inside out.
- Pipe dislocation in the line
- Foreign objects flushed down the line